We support the securities industry at this juncture of new opportunities with rapid advancement in technology.
Due to the rapid advancement of technology, the securities industry is undergoing major changes. In the retail sector, a variety of AI solutions are being tested for their usage in actual operations in the near future, with the anticipation of new business developments such as VR branches. In the wholesale market sector, data analytics and machine learning algorithms are taking on a central role in the sales and trading arena, and there is an urgent need to deal with high-volatility markets environment. In the investment banking sector, STOs and other digital assets are attracting significant interest as a new way to raise capital. Because Simplex possesses extensive knowledge both in the securities business and in cutting-edge technologies such as AI and blockchain, we have the ability to provide comprehensive support from consulting to system development, operation and maintenance. We are the quintessential technology partner for our clients in this rapidly changing securities industry.
Why do our clients choose us?
Extensive knowledge in both securities business and technologies
- Since our founding in 1997, we have been developing, operating, and maintaining systems for a wide variety of front- and middle-office operations of securities firm.
- We support our clients’ drive to solve new challenges with our extensive knowledge in both the securities business and in technology.
Support for every aspect from consulting to system development, operation and maintenance
- As the best technology partner for our clients, we engage in all aspects and phases of their business processes from project planning to profitability analysis.
- Our coverage typically spans from the consulting phase based on the understanding of future technology outlook and securities business, to planning a robust and feasible system migration, to development, operation and maintenance.
Utilization of the cutting-edge technologies
- AI, blockchain, and other new technologies are emerging around the world every day. We are at the forefront of those new discoveries and utilize them effectively and appropriately in order to bring our clients’ business success.
Development of a smartphone equity trading app for Mizuho Securities Net Club
Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
We provided Mizuho Securities with ideas to make their mobile equity trading app more intuitive and to improve its ease of use. We introduced a few key features, including the better designed chart function, My Account dashboard, and search function that are easy to understand even for beginners. We also added a biometrics security feature that allows the users to log in quickly and securely. Our sophisticated and ergonomically designed UI helped to make this app easy for investors to use. Finally, our API-based development paradigm contributed greatly in shortening the project time while also reducing costs.
Supporting the introduction of RPA at securities middle offices focused on institutional investors
SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.
We provide support for introducing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platforms in middle-office operations for institutional investors, which are renowned for their difficulty to automate and streamline due to heavy reliance on specific experts. By introducing RPA platforms backed by our wealth of experience in the financial industry, we contribute to boosting the automation and efficiency of securities middle offices, which are highly dependent on specific experts.
We have honed our financial expertise by building robust mission-critical systems that support the core businesses of our client financial institutions, and by producing financial service development that brings new user experience. Our ability to propose business strategies, and to utilize the most advanced technology available for our clients establishes our reliability as the technology partner in the DX of many industries.
Simplex Group’s Leaders